Our Mission is to provide a safe and loving Christian environment where children, teachers, and families can learn and grow. Our program uses developmentally appropriate activities that encourage spiritual, social/emotional, motor, language and cognitive development in each child. We strive to promote a community of acceptance, compassion and support for all those involved with our program.
- We believe that each child is special and unique. Each child has the right to develop socially, intellectually, physically and spiritually using her own learning style at her own rate.
- We believe in a constructivist approach to learning. Children learn best through discovery, free play, hands-on experiences and social interaction.
- We believe children should feel safe, nurtured, and connected in their class and with their peers.
- We believe low student/teacher ratios ensure that each child is allowed to learn at his own rate and to have his creativity and individuality encouraged.
- We believe that going to school should be a JOY-FILLED experience